One of the most active times in Atlanta is the Spring. The weather makes shifts but you can feel it in the air. Piedmont Park goes from empty to overwhelmed on any semi warm weekend day. This means festival season is almost upon us. So many to choose from that most Atlantans always have a full weekend calendar. Weekend after weekend of Art, food, competitions, and great weekends. This year is the first ever Atlanta Brunch Festival, which is a must do on my check list.
- April 8-10, 2016 - Atlanta Dogwood Arts Festival
- March 26, 2016 - Bacon Festival
- March 5, 2016 - Atlanta Brunch Festival
- April 28-May 1, 2016 Inman Park Festival
- April 2.-3, 2016 Festival on Ponce
- April 1-10, 2016 Atlanta Film Festival
- April 16 - June 5, 2015 Renaissance Festival
- April 22-24, 2016 Craft Beer Festival
- May 6 - 8, 2016 Sweet Auburn Festival
- May 7-8, 2016 Chastain Park Arts Festival
- May 21, 2016 Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival
- May 27-29, 2016 Atlanta Jazz Festival
This is listing above is just a taste of events happening this spring. Mark your calendars and get out there and remember why we love living in Atlanta and why we always want visitors to get a feel for our great city!
Have a great day all and safe travels from Gold Key Concierge & Travel.